sandals-887398

0

Avoid if you are narrow in the heel. These are a lot hipper-looking than most TR styles. I had high hopes for them and thought I would wear them enough to justify their cost. I had heard TR shoes were cut generously in the toe box, which I need. But these end up being too wide overall. I ordered my usual European size, 39 (I'm an 8 or 8.5 U.S.). I would try a half-size smaller if it were available, but I don't think it would solve my problem since I believe the length of the shoe is fine. So with a heavy heart, I must prepare to return these. And the search for the perfect black pump resumes. P.S. I am checking "felt a half size smaller than marked" because Logohoo and/or the manufacturer compare a 39 to a 9 U.S. Most other manufacturers consider a 39 to be an 8-8.5. Something you may want to consider when ordering.

Reef sandals fanning:sandals-887398

Dear good firends to visit Reef Sandals Fanning blog, A reef sandal which style is sandals-887398 display here is a good one from us. The style sandals-887398 which has been logo on can be changed with your logo and made! Style sandals-887398 has one FOB price and local business price, but one business must be limited more than 1000 pairs. FOB price is loading from China and local business price is getting from the city where are you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment