sandals-887214

0

As far as service, Logohoo couldn't be more perfect when I called to exchange the first pair I purchased (manufacturer defect, the shaft of one boot was taller than the other). But the sales rep who took my exchange order was extremely kind and helpful and bumped my shipping to overnight (which they usually do). As for the boots, I think they are adorable. The quality of the leather isn't 100% there (you aren't going to get Frye quality with Jessica Simpson boots), but still, the cut-out design and overall look is really stylish and distracts from the lower grade leather used to make them. These boots will look great with pants/leggings/dresses/skirts, pretty much everything. My only complaint is that the width around the calf is a bit too wide. I don't have really tiny calves, I would say I am pretty average and these are a tad bit too wide for my legs. And the heel is very high (I have a high arch and usually this doesn't bother me), but my arch was slightly aching after wearing these for about 3 hours. So I'm going to try them with an insole + arch support. As far as size, I am always a true 9.5 in Jessica Simpson boots, but I take a 9 in Frye, for example. I suppose its the quality that attributes to fit.

Reef sandals fanning:sandals-887214

Dear good firends to visit Reef Sandals Fanning blog, A reef sandal which style is sandals-887214 display here is a good one from us. The style sandals-887214 which has been logo on can be changed with your logo and made! Style sandals-887214 has one FOB price and local business price, but one business must be limited more than 1000 pairs. FOB price is loading from China and local business price is getting from the city where are you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment