sandals-887293

0

Awesome Shoes! These shoes are perfect for my wedding day! The ivory is perfect and matches my dress very well. I usually wear a 7.5 or an 8 (most often a 7.5), so based on reviews I ordered a 7.5 and they fit great! They are a little high - I agree with the other reviewers in that the heel is more like 4 inches. For me this works great, though, because now I won't need to get my dress hemmed. They are definitely tall and may require some practice, but they are so elegant and sexy that it will be worth it!

Reef sandals fanning:sandals-887293

Dear good firends to visit Reef Sandals Fanning blog, A reef sandal which style is sandals-887293 display here is a good one from us. The style sandals-887293 which has been logo on can be changed with your logo and made! Style sandals-887293 has one FOB price and local business price, but one business must be limited more than 1000 pairs. FOB price is loading from China and local business price is getting from the city where are you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment