reef-887308

0

Adorable! I totally agree with all the other reviewers. My feet are wide, but I have skinny legs. These shoes make my feet look absolutely slender and tiny! I haven't worn them yet, but they do feel very comfortable. They are lightweight, so wearing them for long periods of time shouldn't be too bad!

Reef sandals fanning:reef-887308

Dear good firends to visit Reef Sandals Fanning blog, A reef sandal which style is reef-887308 display here is a good one from us. The style reef-887308 which has been logo on can be changed with your logo and made! Style reef-887308 has one FOB price and local business price, but one business must be limited more than 1000 pairs. FOB price is loading from China and local business price is getting from the city where are you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment