fanning-887341

0

A MOST WONDER SLIPPER! I purchased these slippers with the greatest hope that they would indeed fit! Unfortunately, the width was a problem, I tried them on and I just wanted them to fit in the worst way! Not so, they are too narrow for me. I had worn them one day, so I was unable to send them back. I really need a 3/4 www, size. I wanted them in the worst way, and I kept them even though they are to narrow. I just wish that they could offer more selections for those of us, who TRULY NEED A WIDER FIT SHOE/SLIPPER!! I truly was so please to find Logohoo on-line, but again I am at this time very interested in wearing clogs or the mule type shoe style, but the companies don't offer much for those of us who truly need wider shoes. I keep the slippers, but they are not a favorable fit. Thank you for this opportunity to respond to your survey.

Reef sandals fanning:fanning-887341

Dear good firends to visit Reef Sandals Fanning blog, A reef sandal which style is fanning-887341 display here is a good one from us. The style fanning-887341 which has been logo on can be changed with your logo and made! Style fanning-887341 has one FOB price and local business price, but one business must be limited more than 1000 pairs. FOB price is loading from China and local business price is getting from the city where are you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment