sandals-887422

0

Almost there! These are absolutely beautiful modern sandals. They rival higher heel versions in looks. Cool looking straps, nice footbed. Shoes have a sexy, classy, cool design. I fell in love at first wear. My one complaint is the sole. It was very stiff and made a clicky sound every time I took a step. The squarish asymmetric heel makes a lot of noise and accentuates the stiffness. I have tendinitis and can't afford the lack of support, so I had to return them in spite of how much I liked the look.

Reef sandals fanning:sandals-887422

Dear good firends to visit Reef Sandals Fanning blog, A reef sandal which style is sandals-887422 display here is a good one from us. The style sandals-887422 which has been logo on can be changed with your logo and made! Style sandals-887422 has one FOB price and local business price, but one business must be limited more than 1000 pairs. FOB price is loading from China and local business price is getting from the city where are you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment