fanning-887416

0

All dealings with Logohoo have proved to me what a great outfit they are to deal with. At two different times the shoes/slippers did not fit properly. They made it so easy to return I could not believe it. They didn't wait for the returns to arrive at their facility. They sent the replacements right then and I received them the next day. Now that's service and I wont forget it. The reason they didn't fit was that I was having trouble with my legs and feet swelling up and gave them the wrong size. They didn't ask any questions, just made the return easy.

Reef sandals fanning:fanning-887416

Dear good firends to visit Reef Sandals Fanning blog, A reef sandal which style is fanning-887416 display here is a good one from us. The style fanning-887416 which has been logo on can be changed with your logo and made! Style fanning-887416 has one FOB price and local business price, but one business must be limited more than 1000 pairs. FOB price is loading from China and local business price is getting from the city where are you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment