reef-887394

0

Absolutely love them!! The boot fits great and looks great. I wear it with jeans, skirts and dresses. I have a comment every time. Very comfortable and I have encouraged others to buy them as well!!I ordered the shoes on a Saturday afternoon and they arrived on Monday-all the way across the U.S. I was very impressed.

Reef sandals fanning:reef-887394

Dear good firends to visit Reef Sandals Fanning blog, A reef sandal which style is reef-887394 display here is a good one from us. The style reef-887394 which has been logo on can be changed with your logo and made! Style reef-887394 has one FOB price and local business price, but one business must be limited more than 1000 pairs. FOB price is loading from China and local business price is getting from the city where are you now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment