reef-887176

0
Reef sandals fanning:reef-887176

Dear good firends to visit Reef Sandals Fanning blog, A reef sandal which style is reef-887176 display here is a good one from us. The style reef-887176 which has been logo on can be changed with your logo and made! Style reef-887176 has one FOB price and local business price, but one business must be limited more than 1000 pairs. FOB price is loading from China and local business price is getting from the city where are you now.

A really pretty boot. Fit was true to size with a toe-box that did not pinch my toes. Beautiful design. I would have kept these boots if the heel were only a wee bit shorter. For me, the heel height crossed a line where I felt a strain in my knees. I exchanged them for the Clarks "Diamond Exchange," a similar style. The four stars on comfort reflects my thoughts on the heel height.

0 comments:

Post a Comment