fanning-887540

0

Best boots ever - These are the best boots I have ever owned, i.e., PERFECT. I have a hard time finding boots that are both comfortable and beautiful due to slim feet (wear a medium width but have almost no fat to cushion) and my knees will hurt (years of sports...) if the construction is not perfect. I also have slim calves and find most boots too gappy but these boots fit and look great, especially with skinny jeans. The effort to take them on and off is so worth it! They are gorgeous and people who know shoes literally stop me on the street. I often need an 8.5 dress shoe but the size 8 boot fits me perfectly since I don't have a "meaty" foot. Great elegant yet sporty boot, especially good for slim legs, worth the full price.

Reef sandals fanning:fanning-887540

0 comments:

Post a Comment