887143reef

0
Reef sandals fanning:887143reef

Dear good firends to visit Reef Sandals Fanning blog, A reef sandal which style is 887143reef display here is a good one from us. The style 887143reef which has been logo on can be changed with your logo and made! Style 887143reef has one FOB price and local business price, but one business must be limited more than 1000 pairs. FOB price is loading from China and local business price is getting from the city where are you now.

A beautiful shoe! I bought these in black for a wedding I will be attending. I am wearing a simple black dress and these will provide just the right dazzle! The shoes do run just a tad big (I wear a size 10W), but it's not something I can't live with. And I think with dress shoes, I'd rather have the shoes slightly bigger to allow for the fact that sometimes my feet might swell. Because the shoe is just a little big, the metal piece on the top does not bother me at all. However, where the metal piece attaches to the straps on the side (where the arch of the foot is) it does rub, and this might be a concern the night of the wedding. However, this shoe is so cute, I think I can put up with that for a few hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment